Thursday, January 26, 2012

Illusion and Disillusionment

Disillusionment is a dangerous thing. But that point has to come, when you stop believing, in a relationship, a friendship, a system, or maybe just the world in general. And then, it feels such a waste. Especially that part of you which you invested in it. And you feel like such a fool. Everything suddenly seems so utterly pointless. All you feel like doing is to say 'go to hell' to everybody, whoever it may be, a stranger or a friend.
What am I saying? I do not know. Or why am I saying all this? Who cares? I don't care. It's almost 5:30 in the morning. I should sleep. Good Night !

1 comment:

Dagny said...

There's a point to that pointlessness. Once you're at the point where you're disillusioned, you care less about things that don't matter as much anyway. It is a sort of carefree (albeit painful) and reckless joy, atleast to me :)

Blogging Fusion Blog Directory